If you want to remove a device from your Bitdefender subscription to free up a slot, you need to remove it from your Bitdefender Central account as follows:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central and access your account.
2. Log in to your account using your e-mail address and password.
3. Access the My Devices section.
4. Select the device you wish to remove.
5. Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner (located under the Notifications icon) and select Remove.
6. Then check the dedicated box to confirm that you understand the risks of the action and select REMOVE. The number of devices on your current subscription is updated shortly.
NOTE: Before removing the device from your Bitdefender Central account, make sure you uninstalled the Bitdefender product on that device:
• To uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, follow the steps from this article.
• To uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security and Antivirus, follow the steps available in this article.
• To uninstall Bitdefender from your Windows device, follow the steps from this article.