If you want to remove a device from your Bitdefender subscription to free up a slot, you need to remove it from your Bitdefender Central account as follows:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central and access your account.
2. Log in to your account using your e-mail address and password.
3. Access the My Devices section, and then click the icon on the device card you wish to remove.
4. Click Remove, and check the dedicated box to confirm that you understand the risks of the action. The number of devices on your current subscription is updated shortly.
NOTE: Before removing the device from your Bitdefender Central account, make sure you uninstalled the Bitdefender product on that device:
• To uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, follow the steps from this article.
• To uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security and Antivirus, follow the steps available in this article.
• To uninstall Bitdefender 2016 from your Windows systems, follow the steps from this article.