2. Enter the e-mail associated with your Central account and press NEXT.
3. Click on Forgot password?
4. Enter your e-mail address and press NEXT. You we will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to change your Central password.
5. Enter the security code received via email and press NEXT or click Change Password in the e-mail.
Warning! For security reasons, the code & the reset link will expire in 5 days. The security code will be invalidated if it’s incorrectly entered 5 times. In such a case, repeat steps 1-3. You will receive a new code via e-mail.
6. Choose a new password and press SAVE.
7. Go BACK TO SIGN IN screen. Now you can login with your new password.