To uninstall Bitdefender Mobile Security open the application installed on your Android device → tap More on the bottom navigation bar → tap the e-mail address → scroll down → tap Uninstall.
If the uninstall process fails or you don’t know the PIN, disable the Device administrator setting. To do this, follow the steps below:
• Go to the Settings area on your device and tap Security.
• Tap Device administrators.
• Uncheck the box next to the Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus icon (or simply tap on the app if no box is displayed) to disable the app as device administrator.
• Tap Deactivate and then OK to continue.
Continue removing Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus as you would do with another application.
• Return to the Settings screen and select Apps.
• Tap on Bitdefender Security.
• Tap on Uninstall. Select OK if you are asked to confirm your wish to uninstall the app.
Bitdefender Mobile Security is now uninstalled from your Android device.