If your not the only person who has administrative rights to a specific computer, then it is recommended that you protect your Bitdefender settings with a password.
To configure password protection for the Bitdefender settings:
1. Click the Settings icon on the left side bar of the Bitdefender interface.
2. In the GENERAL window, turn on Password protection by clicking the corresponding switch.
3. Type the password in the two fields, and then click OK. The password must be at least 8 characters long.
Once you have set a password, anyone trying to change the Bitdefender settings will first have to provide the password.
NOTE: Be sure to remember your password or keep a record of it in a safe place. If you forget the password, you will have to reinstall the program or to contact Bitdefender for support.
To remove password protection:
1. Click the icon on the left side bar of the Bitdefender interface.
2. In the GENERAL window, turn off password protection by clicking the corresponding switch.
3. Type the password, and then click OK.
NOTE: To modify the password for your product, click the Change password link. Type your current password, and then click OK. In the new window which appears type the new password you want to use from now on to restrict the access to your Bitdefender settings.