In this article, we will show you how to disable all modules in Bitdefender 2019. At the end, remember to re-enable the modules you have initially turned off.
NOTE: If the Bitdefender product you are using does not have all the features mentioned below, only disable the ones that you have.
• Start by bringing up the Bitdefender interface.
• Go to the Protection window.
1. Click on the Settings button in the ANTIVIRUS module.
2. In the Shield tab, turn off the switch next to Bitdefender Shield by clicking on it.
NOTE: You’ll be asked for how long you wish to disable the protection. In the drop-down menu select Permanently or Until system restart then click OK.
3. In the Drives and devices tab, click on the button next to Scan mapped network drives and select Disabled.
4. Return to the Protection Features screen.
5. Click on the Settings button in the ONLINE THREAT PREVENTION module. In the Web Protection tab, turn off all five switches for the following features: Web attack prevention, Search Advisor, Encrypted web scan, Fraud protection, Phishing protection. In the Network Threat Prevention tab, set the switch to OFF.
6. Go back to the Protection Features screen.
7. In the FIREWALL module, set the switch to OFF.
8. In the ADVANCED THREAT DEFENSE module, set the switch to OFF.
9. In the ANTISPAM module, set the switch to OFF.
10. In the VULNERABILITY module, set the switch to OFF.
11. In the SAFE FILES module, set the switch to OFF.
12. In the RANSOMWARE REMEDIATION module, set the switch to OFF.
• Go to the Privacy screen.
1. Click Configure under PARENTAL CONTROL.
2. This will open a Bitdefender Central tab in your default web browser. Sign in if prompted.
3. Choose the profile associated with your device, click the icon next to it and select Devices. Uncheck the box next to the name of your PC, then click SAVE.
4. In the WEBCAM PROTECTION module, set the switch to OFF.
5. In the PASSWORD MANAGER module, set the switch to OFF.
• Return to the main Bitdefender interface and go to Settings window.
• Go to the PROFILES tab.
1. Set the switch next to Activate profiles automatically to OFF.
2. Scroll down to the Real-time optimization and turn it OFF.