In this article, we will show you how to reallocate a device to another Bitdefender subscription. You should move devices to a valid subscription when the old service expires or is invalidated, when activating a separate subscription with additional seats, when you switch devices, etc.
A single Central account can have multiple Bitdefender subscriptions. Two identical subscriptions (e.g. Bitdefender Total Security, 5 devices) can be merged into a single subscription with extended validity during the activation process. An account can also store multiple subscriptions valid for the same or for different Bitdefender products (e.g. Bitdefender Mobile Security, Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, Bitdefender Total Security, etc.). Having multiple subscriptions under one Central account helps you assign different subscriptions to different devices to draw the validity from.
Follow the steps below if you need to transfer your subscription to another device:
1. Launch a web browser and visit https://central.bitdefender.com/.
2. Click the Sign In button and enter your Bitdefender Central username and password.
3. Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the page.
4. Click on the Manage button from the old/expiring subscription card.
5. Choose Manage Device Allocation from the drop-down menu.
6. Click to expand the product that has devices assigned to it.
7. Here you can see all devices that use this Bitdefender subscription.
8. Click on Change under a device name to modify its current allocation.
9. Select Change allocation. You can reallocate a device only to a valid subscription compatible with your device and enough seats available.
10. Click on CHANGE ALLOCATION in the lower-right corner.
Repeat this process until all your devices have been transferred to the other subscription.