Verizon Fios G1100
1. To get started configuring the Verizon FiOS-G1100 Wi Fi settings you need to login to your router. Please open a Web browser and type the router’s IP address: 192.168.1.1, then log in using admin for Username and admin for password.
2. To start out, click on WIRELESS SETTINGSnear the top of the page. From here, click Basic Security Settings on the left hand side of the page.
3. You will need to disable the Wi Fi for both the 2.4 and 5 GHz by checking the OFF
1. Open your Web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field.
2. Enter your user name. If you didn’t change it when you configured your network, the default user name is admin.
3. Enter your password.
NOTE:If you didn’t change the default password when you set up your router, it may have been changed to your router’s serial number to provide greater security. You can find your router’s serial number on a label affixed to the bottom or back of your router.
4. Click the Wireless Settings
5. Click Basic Security Settings in the left navigation panel.
6. Turn OFF the Wireless by checking the OFF option
7. Click on Apply to save the changes