To configure your NETGEAR router as an AP:
1. Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
2. Visit the following router configuration page:
NOTE: The default configuration page address may vary according to your router model.
3. You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the following default login credentials:
NOTE: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password.
4. Click ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
5. Scroll down to the AP Mode section and select Enable AP Mode.
6. Click Apply.