Make sure that the computer where you plan to install Bitdefender meets the system requirements. If the computer does not meet all the system requirements, Bitdefender will not be installed or, if installed, it will not work properly and it will cause system slowdowns and instability.
You may install Bitdefender only on computers running the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
• Windows 8
• Windows 8.1
• Windows 10
Before installation, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements. To find out the Windows operating system your computer is running and hardware information, follow these steps:
• In Windows 7 right-click My Computer on the desktop and then select Properties from the menu.
• In Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 from the Windows Start screen, locate This PC (for example, you can start typing “This PC” directly in the Start screen) and then right-click its icon. Select Properties in the bottom menu. Look under System to see the system type.
• 2,5 GB available free hard disk space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
• Intel CORE Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor
• Memory (RAM): 2 GB
To be able to use Bitdefender and all its features, your computer needs to meet the following software requirements:
• Internet Explorer 10 or higher