GravityZone Business Security Enterprise (formally known as GravityZone Ultra) combines the world’s most effective endpoint protection platform with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities to help you defend endpoint infrastructure (workstations, servers, and containers) throughout the threat lifecycle, with high efficacy and efficiency.
The cross-endpoint event correlation takes threat detection and visibility to a new level combining the granularity and rich security context of EDR with the infrastructure-wide analytics of XDR (eXtended Detection and Response).
By incorporating Risk Analytics (for endpoint and user-generated risks) and hardening innovations natively, we minimize the endpoint attack surface, making it more difficult for attackers to penetrate.
Unifying EDR, Risk Analytics, and Hardening technologies in one, single-agent-single console, GravityZone leverages 30 layers of advanced techniques to successfully stop breaches throughout the entire threat lifecycle, from the first contact, exploit, persistence, and malicious activity.
The new EDR from Bitdefender extends EDR analytics and event correlation capabilities beyond the boundaries of a single endpoint, to help you deal more effectively with complex cyber-attacks involving multiple endpoints. The cross-endpoint detection and response uniquely provide you with threat visualizations at the organizational level so you can focus investigations and respond more effectively.
Bitdefender’s risk analytics engine continuously assesses endpoint security misconfigurations and user behaviors providing an easy-to-understand prioritized list of security posture enhancements
This cross-endpoint correlation technology takes threat detection and visibility to a new level by applying XDR capabilities for detecting advanced attacks across multiple endpoints in hybrid infrastructures (workstations, servers, and containers, running various OS).
With advanced prevention capabilities including anomaly detection and exploit defense, GravityZone Business Security Enterprise blocks sophisticated threats earlier in the attack chain. Pre-execution detection and EDR enhancements stop attackers from subverting your system and detect and block anomalous behavior based on probability.
Quickly triage alerts and investigate incidents using GravityZone Business Security Enterprise’s attack timeline and sandbox output. Enable incident response teams to react swiftly and stop ongoing attacks with a single mouse click.
Continuously analyze risk using hundreds of factors to uncover, prioritize and automatically enable hardening actions to remedy configuration risks to all your endpoints. Identify user behaviors that pose a security risk to your organization including logging into insecure websites, poor password management, and compromised USB usage.
World’s best prevention stack and on-execution behavior-based detection capabilities prevent and stop advanced threats from being executed on enterprise infrastructure. Once an active threat is detected, an automatic response kicks in for blocking further damage or lateral movements.
Detect and prevent network vulnerabilities attacks, including brute force, password stealers, and lateral movement before they can execute. Network attack defense also serves as an important source of information for EDR incident correlations.
Delivers consistent security across all enterprise endpoints running Windows, Linux, or Mac in physical, virtualized, or cloud infrastructures. Supports integration with pre-existing security operations tools, including Splunk, and is optimized for datacenter technologies including all major hypervisors.
Signature-less technologies, including advanced local and cloud machine learning, behavior analysis, integrated sandbox, and device hardening work as highly effective, layered protection against sophisticated threats.
Bitdefender layered next-generation endpoint protection platform uses an adaptive-layered architecture that includes endpoint controls, prevention, detection, remediation, and visibility.
- Extended detection and response show precisely how a potential threat works and its context in your environment.
- MITRE attack techniques and indicators of compromise provide up-to-the-minute insight into named threats and other malware that may be involved.
- Easy understand visual guides highlight critical attack paths, easing burdens on IT staff.
- Integrated response recommendations indicate steps to remediate or reduce the attack surface.
- Enterprise-wide Risk Dashboard for visibility
- Assess prioritized misconfigurations, applications, and user-generated vulnerabilities across your organization’s endpoint estate.
- Get a risk snapshot for servers and end-user devices and review the endpoints and users exposed the most
- Zero in on misconfigurations, vulnerable applications, user behavior risks, individual devices, and users and fix misconfigurations or patch vulnerabilities.
GravityZone’s unmatched combination of defenses is built into the GravityZone Security Platform at multiple levels, far exceeding competing security solutions.
- Multiple Blocking Layers Endpoint and network, pre-execution, and on-access, file-based and fileless
- Multiple Detection Layers Process inspection, registry monitoring, code inspection, Hyper Detect
- Multiple Recovery Layers Effective rollback from a local machine, remote system, or EDR incident
- Adaptive Defenses Advanced anti-exploit, adaptive heuristics, tunable machine Learning
- Tamperproof Backups to mitigate aggressive ransomware attacks
- Remote Ransomware Blocking Blocks remote and network ransomware attacks and blacklists attacker IPs
- Enterprise-Wide Cleanup Kill processes remotely, easy global file quarantine and removal
Bitdefender is recognized as a cybersecurity leader by independent testing organizations, industry analyst firms and media outlets.
GravityZone is the next step in security protection. EDR makes detection more accurate and provides a solid background on what’s happening at the endpoint. This helps us decide how to respond—whether we quarantine, lock down, or delete files.
Lance HarrisChief Information Security Officer, Esurance
To ask for a demo of GravityZone Business Security Enterprise, please fill in this Inquire Form
After the demo period, contact your Bitdefender Partner and ask for a GravityZone Business Security Enterprise license key.
Yes. With just a few clicks, you can get a 1-month free trial. Once the trial period ends, you will need to purchase the solution for continued use.
Further, strengthen any of your Bitdefender endpoint security solutions and enjoy greater protection by layering on any or all of the following advanced security solutions:
No, there have been no changes to the product or offering. We updated the name of GravityZone Ultra to GravityZone Business Security Enterprise as of April 5, 2022. There were no functionality or capability changes associated with the name change.