How to install Bitdefender 2020
Protecting your devices with Bitdefender 2020 is easy. Let’s go ahead and install it.
1. Sign In to Bitdefender Central.
• If you are not signed in to Central already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Central, and click SIGN IN.
• If you do not have a Central account, click CREATE ACCOUNT, and then complete the sign-up process.
2. Go to My Devices, then click INSTALL PROTECTION.
3. In the Protect your devices window click Protect this device to install Bitdefender on your current PC. Select device owner from the list.
To install Bitdefender on another device click Protect other devices. Select device owner first. You can choose to copy to clipboard the download link or SEND DOWNLOAD LINK. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient and click SEND EMAIL to send the download link via e-mail.
4. Wait until the download completes, then run the installer. This button will help you locate it in the browser
5. The installation package is first updated, then the setup wizard appears. Downloading the installation files can take a long time, especially over slower internet connections.
6. Select the Language you want to install the product in.
7. Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete.
8. Click START USING BITDEFENDER to continue. In the Get started window you can see details about your active subscription. Click FINISH to access the interface.
Your Bitdefender 2020 product is now installed and activated.