Bitdefender Update Server fails to download updates
Bitdefender Client Security is a robust and easy-to-use business security and management solution, which delivers superior proactive protection from viruses, spyware, rootkits, spam, phishing and other malware.
Bitdefender Client Security enhances business productivity and reduces management and malware-related costs by enabling the centralized administration, protection and control of workstations inside companies' networks.
This article is meant to provide a fix for the situations when the update of the client products does not work
The workstation and the server protection client products available in Bitdefender Client Security might encounter update issues with the following symptoms:
- Client products displayed in the Update Server console appear as Never Updated
- The disk space on the machine where the Update Server is installed on is running low or it is full
In case you encounter one of the situations mentioned above, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Update Server console
Go to the Products tab and manually remove the products that are shown as Never Updated from the list
- Download and Run as administrator the patch available at the address below. The patch is silent and does not display any notifications. The patch installation lasts a couple of minutes.
- Add the products that were shown as Never Updated to the Products list in the Update Server console.
- Update the client products.