1. Open the Bitdefender Central app.
2. Tap on the More button.
3. Tap on Install Protection.
4. Tap on Setup Bitdefender BOX.
5. Tap on Get Started.
6. Power up your BOX by plugging the power cord into the power outlet. After that, tap on Next.
7. Next, connect to the BOX WiFi network. Once your phone is connected, press Next.
NOTE: To connect, use the password written on the back of your Bitdefender BOX.
8. Connect BOX to the Internet, then tap on Next.
To gain access to the internet, connect one end of the Ethernet cable provided with Bitdefender BOX to the port marked with on the back of your BOX, and the other end to one of the LAN ports on your ISP modem.
9. After that, you will have to secure your network. Tap on Setup network security.
10. Select I have a personal WiFi router.
11. Click on Secure your existing WiFi.
12. Disconnect your existing router from the ISP modem and connect the WAN port of your router to the LAN port of BOX, then press Next.
13. At this step set your personal router in Bridge Mode. You can find instructions on how t do that in the BOX app. Once you are done, press Next.
14. Once you press on Next, the setup will be finalized.