C/C++ Software Developer
POSTED ON: 2013 Feb 20
The team is looking for self-motivated senior software developers, excellent team players, with comprehensive background in designing and coding, experts in C/C++ development on Windows platforms.
If you join us, you will act as consultant when defining modules' architecture, as senior developer when coding your module, as subject matter expert when reviewing your team's code, as mentor when you're being asked for help - and always as a team player.
Be ready to face every day technical challenges, expect to be involved in generating ideas about the product features, to think outside the box and find new ways of implementing or optimizing the code. At the end of the day you'll know that you have contributed to something great!
What we're looking for:
- - at least one year in C/C++ on Microsoft platforms;
- - knowledge in areas such as multi-threading, inter-process communication, debugging (Visual Studio/WinDbg);
- - knowledge of application & code design (architecture, design patterns);
- - experience with source code control and issue management tools;
- optional: COM, WPF, .Net Framework.
We also need you to be:
- - eager to learn;
- - self motivated and enthusiast;
- - willing to act as mentor for the team members on specific technical areas.
- - being part of a multinational company;
- - working on great products that you see on shelves;
- - being member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- - involved in generating ideas about the product features;
- - career development programs;
- - leisure rooms (foosball, pool, wii, darts);
- - competitive salary, medical and accident insurance, medical services.