OS X Mountain Lion
Think Macs don't catch viruses? Think again! Although Macs are traditionally believed to be less prone to cyber-criminal attacks, recent developments have shown that malware writers are concentrating more and more on finding vulnerabilities in MacOS and popular Mac applications.
Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac proactively protects Macs against the new breed of Mac viruses. Plus, it destroys Windows viruses (which don't affect Macs) so that you don't accidentally pass them on to your family, friends and colleagues using PCs.
Stops viruses and malware
Bitdefender Effectively Blocks Mac Viruses That Can:
- Delete valuable files and documents
- Steal passwords or credit card data
- Allow remote control over your Mac
- Cause system slowdowns and crashes
- Disable the firewall and update service
Stop Viruses and Spyware Cold
Proactive antivirus software for Mac stops new viruses and malware that other products miss.
Block ID Theft Attacks
Shut-out websites that attempt to steal your credit card data or other personal information.
Schedule Scans Around Your Schedule
Plan ahead and schedule your full system/drive scans in the off hours, when your Mac is not in use.
Quarantine Suspicious Documents
Move infected or suspected files to a special "safe zone", before forwarding them to the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab for further investigation.
Familiar Mac Interface
Use the Bitdefender dock icon to get access to the most common tasks, or drag & drop files on it for quick scanning.
Innovative Mac antivirus software continuously and automatically checks our global database to keep your Mac safeguarded against the latest strains of online threats.
Find Support Fast
Enjoy free technical assistance for the entire duration of your software license.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5 or later)
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6 or later)
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7 or later)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8 or later))
- 1GB of RAM Memory
- Minimal normal (4:3) display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Minimal wide display resolution: 1024 x 640
- 400 MB available hard disk space
- An internet connection is required to register and update Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac
- Safari 5.0.1 (or higher)
- Firefox 3.5 (or higher)