What is Endpoint Protection?
Protecting endpoint devices are critical to ensuring users can continue to work, surf, shop, or play without being interrupted by security attacks. Malware which also includes: viruses, spyware, Trojans, Worms, Rootkits, and any number of e-threats can disable, slow down, or send personal information to criminals who exploit these vulnerabilities for personal gain. Endpoint devices can be desktop computers, laptops, servers, flash drives, mobile devices, external storage drives. Endpoint protection is not only hardware devices, but are independent software vendors who provide software applications to endpoint devices.
The OEM group licenses the Bitdefender technology that allows companies to integrate Bitdefender solutions into their product or service for endpoint products, gateway or network devices, or web/cloud based platforms. Partners license Bitdefender technology to:
- Increase your revenue.
- Enhance product or service.
- Improve customer loyalty.
- Raise profitability.
- Generate recurring revenue streams.
- Differentiate product from competition.
- Build customer confidence and trust.
- Reduce costs by lowering investment cost of maintaining your own Antimalware labs.
- Allow your company to concentrate on core competency.
- Boost antivirus detection rates.
- Minimize false positives.