Automation QA Engineer
POSTED ON: 2012 Dec 04
In BitDefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
- - Develop and maintain automated tests;
- - Execute tests and interpret the results;
- - Investigate and report bugs;
- - Improve the performance of the existing testing enviroments;
- - Act as customer advocate , providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery;
- - Work with others QAs and developers in order to ensure that the quality of the developed software permanently meets our high demands on quality.
- - Good knowledge of Windows operating system, installation/configuration/administration experience;
- - Very good networking knowledge;
- - Good knowledge of ANSI C;
- - Good analytical skills / problem solver.
Any of the following are a plus:
- - Previous QA experience with Windows WLK / DTM;
- - Scripting knowledge (VB, Perl, Python, PHP);
- - Basic understanding of SCRUM;
- - ISTQB certification;
- - Experience in test automation.
- - Quick learner;
- - Enthusiastic team player;
- - Good communication skills;
- - Attention to details.
- - Work on great technologies & products;
- - Work in a team that is set to become the back-bone of Bitdefender Technologies;
- - Enjoy a very professional yet relaxed working environment;
- - Benefit from flexible working hours;
- - Have access to leisure rooms.