OEM Inside Sales Executive, Silicon Valley
POSTED ON: 2012 Sep 17
Bitdefender, the technology leader in anti-malware software industry, is seeking a seasoned Inside Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding OEM business team in Santa Clara, CA, to strengthen our group of 600 professionals worldwide. If selected, you’ll work to enhance and extend Bitdefender’s roster of OEM customers, increase and accelerate the business from existing OEM customers, and further strengthen Bitdefender’s position in the technology licensing market by prospecting, pursuing, developing and closing new OEM business (SDK licensing and re-branding) for Bitdefender’s anti-malware, anti-spam and other content security technologies amongst select networking, security, messaging, ISV and other IT vendors in target regions within North America. This position comes with personal sales quota and no direct reports to manage.
- - Identify, develop and acquire new OEM business opportunities within select target markets;
- - Manage, further develop and extend the business scope of select existing OEM customer relationships through cross-sell, upsell, introducing new offerings etc.
- - 3+ years of experience of in inside sales for software products;
- - Prior experience in data security, preferably in content security/anti-malware industry, will be highly appreciated;
- - Understanding and/or prior experience to work with OEM and licensing customers;
- - Understanding of the networking, PC and data security technologies, with an aptitude to grasp and digest technical aspects;
- - Ability to juggle multiple projects and manage long project cycles;
- - Good analytical and prospecting skills;
- - Cold calling skills and hunter DNA.
- - Competitive salary;
- - Full benefits package;
- - Working with absolute leading technologies in the industry.