2013 Oct 03
We're looking for an R&D engineer to join our team!
The R&D team is the birthplace of Bitdefender’s most innovative technologies. Over the years, technologies like QuickScan, SmartScan, SelfProtect and more were designed and developed by the R&D team.
Now we are looking for innovative developers to join our team.
- Designing and developing new and exciting AV technologies, (ranging from low-level, close-to-hardware hacks to large scale distributed systems);
- Further development of existing R&D technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Windows kernel development is a plus;
- Reverse engineering skills are a plus.
English writing and presentation skills are a major advantage because an important part of the job description is the writing of articles for international conferences.
If you take up our offer, you will:
Apply to this job. |
- work on great technologies & products;
- be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- be part of a multinational company;
- be involved in generating ideas about the product features;
- benefit from career development programs;
- have access to leisure rooms (foosball, pool, Wii, darts);
- enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.