Release Notes for GravityZone (Cloud-based) September 2018 Update
Release date: 2018.09.25
This GravityZone release brings major improvements to security monitoring and defensive measures:
- The newly integrated MITRE ATT&CK knowledge base is now underpinning your security efforts against adversaries.
- Through root cause analysis (RCA), you discover the attack vector, the attack entry point, and how the attack started. You will easily find the origin node of attack, highlighted in the Incident page.
- The confidence score provides context for security events. The higher the score, the greater the accuracy of the event detection.
- More response actions at your hand. You can install patches and add exceptions as part of attack containment and prevention. Past remediation actions are visible in a history panel.
- A new rich Sandbox Analyzer report for attacks identified early in the cyber kill chain. Sandbox generates a "what if" scenario for a brief look into what type of threats your company is facing.
- EDR features are now ready for macOS.
- Redesigned filters for a better navigation through incidents and other security events.
- GravityZone APIs are now available for Customer company accounts. As a Bitdefender Customer, you can use the GravityZone APIs to automate daily tasks. Furthermore, you can manage security events in your network by integrating with Splunk via Event Push Service API. Learn more in the API Guide for Customers and from the Splunk Integration KB article.
- The API documentation for Bitdefender Partners moved here.