GravityZone Cloud Known Issues
- The Advanced Threat Control module is incompatible with Citrix EdgeSight.
- On-demand scan tasks do not run on MacBookPro 10.1.
- The new custom exclusion types are not available for custom scanning tasks from the Network page.
- The following exclusion types for ATC/IDS are available only for Windows desktop operating systems:
- Process with wildcards
- File hash
- Detection name
- Detection name with wildcards
- Command line
- Certificate thumbprint exclusions are not available for ATC/IDS.
- The Login from new device notification does not include the IP of the unrecognized device.
- The Applied/Pending column in the Policies page displays the status for device policies.
- When a location-aware policy is active, exclusions for items restored from quarantine apply to the device policy.
- After a policy is modified, its status from computer details does not change from Applied to Pending, although it is reapplied immediately.
- Manual Submission is incompatible with Internet Explorer 9.
- When upgrading the security agent through a relay, the status message in the Details section of the Task Status window is empty for successfully finished tasks.