GravityZone (Cloud-based) Release Notes for February 2018 Update
Publication date: February 20th 2018
New features and Improvements
Amazon EC2 Integration
- The newest Amazon AWS region – Paris, is now available in GravityZone. You can now manage protection on instances in this region.
Microsoft Windows Defender ATP Integration
- New integration method with Microsoft Windows Defender Security Center. You can now integrate the two platforms right from the Integrations page of GravityZone Control Center.
- New security policy option that allows disabling the pre-boot password on endpoints with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) active.
This feature becomes effective starting with the next release of Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools.
- New methods in Packages API:
- deletePackage, for deleting installation packages
- getPackageDetails, for retrieving information about the package configuration.
- New method in Network API:
- setLabelForEndpoint, for defining the label of an endpoint. The methods getManagedEndpointDetails and getEndpointsList were also updated to include the label in the returned results.
- The method createPackage now has the option to define custom installation paths. This setting is applicable only on Windows endpoints.
- The method getEndpointsList now includes more filtering options based on the endpoint role, and more details about the endpoints in the returned result. These details are also included in method getManagedEndpointDetails.
- Resolved the issue with Traffic Scan settings, which were not saved when the policy had the Antimalware module inherited.