Bitdefender Parental Control allows you to limit your children’s access to the Internet and to specific applications, preventing them from viewing inappropriate content whenever you are not around.
NOTE: Parental Control is automatically installed on Windows and macOS once you create a child profile and assign a device to it.
In order to use this feature, you will first have to create a child profile. Here is how:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central and log in to your account.
2. Select Parental Control in the sidebar.
3. Click on ADD A CHILD PROFILE.
4. Start by adding some basic information about your child. Type your child’s name in the corresponding box. Then select the date of birth and press SAVE.
NOTE: Based on children’s development standards, setting the child’s date of birth automatically loads specifications considered appropriate for their age category.
5. Send the link shown in the new window to any of your devices to install Bitdefender Parental Control.
Follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation. For detailed instructions, read