Bitdefender Parental Control allows you to limit your children’s access to the Internet and to specific applications, preventing them from viewing inappropriate content whenever you are not around.
NOTE: Parental Control is automatically installed on Windows and macOS once you create a child profile and assign a device to it.
In order to use this feature, you will first have to create a child profile. Here is how:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central and log in to your account.
2. Select Parental Control in the sidebar.
3. Click on ADD A CHILD PROFILE. If a child profile already exists, click the ‘+ Add a profile for your child’ button in the top right corner of the page.
4. Start by adding some basic information about your child. Type your child’s name in the corresponding box. Then select the date of birth and press SAVE. Based on children’s development standards, setting the child’s date of birth automatically loads specifications considered appropriate for their age category.
5. The child profile has been successfully created. Click LET’S ADD A DEVICE.
6. You will see a list of all devices from your Central account. Click the button next to your child’s device, then click ASSIGN.
If the device does not appear in the list, click + Install on a new device. Send the link shown in the new window to the new device to install Bitdefender Parental Control.
Follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation. For detailed instructions, read