Bitdefender Parental Control allows you to control the content accessed by your child while using the computer.
NOTE: If you haven’t configured the Bitdefender Parental Control yet, you can do it now, by following the steps listed in this article.
To restrict access to an application, you will have to:
1. Go to https://central.bitdefender.com and access your Bitdefender Central account.
2. Log in to your Bitdefender account using the e-mail address and the password you previously provided.
3. Click on Parental Control to access the dashboard.
4. Select your child’s profile from the MY CHILDREN window.
5. Select the Applications tab, then click on “Manage the apps used by (your child)”.
6. You can now block access to an app by choosing the “Blocked” option on the right side of the application’s name.