How do I block specific apps from being used on the device?
Bitdefender Parental Control allows you to control the content accessed by your child while using the computer.
You can restrict access to an application either from Bitdefender Central web, or from the Central app:
From Central web
If you wish to block certain applications from being used by your child, you can visit his Parental Control profile under your Bitdefender Central account using a browser and select the Applications tab. Here you can see the apps used by your child.
In order to black access to a particular app:
• Click on Manage the apps used by [your child]
• Click on the drop-down button next to the app you want to restrict and select Blocked.
From the Central app
Apps can also be blocked from the Central app. To do that, you will have to:
• Go to the Users tab and select the child’s profile.
• Select the Applications option.
• Select the device used by your child.
• Tap on the app you want to block access to (in this case, we’re going to block the child’s access to Mozilla Firefox)
• Tap on Blocked, then select Save. You will be informed that the changes have been saved successfully.