You can manage the notifications you receive from the Bitdefender Parental Advisor service from our Central platform.
1. Go to Bitdefender Central and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Parental Advisor tab.
3. Click on Settings, in the upper-right part of the window.
4. You can choose to receive e-mail notifications for the following situations by checking their corresponding boxed:
• Attempts to access blocked websites
• Attempts to access blocked apps
• Child checks in as Safe
• Child leaves the safe areas or enters restricted areas
• Call or text from an blocked/unknown phone number
• Removal of Parental Advisor Facebook app
NOTE: You can also modify the e-mail address to which the notifications are sent.