The Bitdefender Central platform gives you the possibility to easily manage the subscriptions you have for all your devices.
An activation code purchased from one of our resellers or one that you received as a present can be used to activate a Bitdefender subscription.
NOTE: In order to proceed, you need to have a Bitdefender Central account. To create one, you can access this link.
You can activate your subscription also by following these steps:
1. Go to Bitdefender Central.
2. Click on the My Subscriptions panel, located on the left side of the window.
3. Click the ACTIVATION CODE button, then type the code in the corresponding field.
4. Finally, click on ACTIVATE.
5. Your subscription is now activated. Close the pop-up window or click on PROTECT YOUR FIRST DEVICE to install Bitdefender.
NOTE: You do NOT have to type this activation code again when installing Bitdefender products from this account.
To install Bitdefender on your device or on other devices, read – How to install Bitdefender.
Have more questions? Submit a request.