Bitdefender Online Threat Prevention ensures a safe browsing experience by alerting you about potential malicious webpages. However, there is a small chance to mark a safe website or online application as unsafe. This will cause web protection to block them incorrectly.
If the same page or application are blocked repeatedly, you can whitelist them. They will be skipped from scanning by the following engines: malware, phishing and fraud.
NOTE: Only websites that you fully trust should be added to this list.
To add a website to the exceptions list:
1. Open the Bitdefender interface.
2. Access Protection on the left hand side menu.
3. In the ONLINE THREAT PREVENTION pane, click Manage Exceptions.
4. Click ADD AN EXCEPTION.
5. Type the address of the blocked website or application in the corresponding field.
6. Click ADD EXCEPTION to save the changes and close the window.