You can whitelist trusted applications so that Advanced Threat Defense does not block them if they perform malware-like actions.
NOTE: Advanced Threat Defense will continue to monitor excluded applications.
If an excluded application is detected to perform suspicious activities, the event will simply be logged and reported to Bitdefender Cloud as detection error. To start adding processes to the Advanced Threat Defense exceptions list, you must:
1. Open the Bitdefender interface.
2. Access Protection on the left hand side menu.
3. In the ADVANCED THREAT DEFENSE pane, click Manage Exceptions.
4. In the exceptions window, click ADD AN EXCEPTION.
5. Drag & drop the application you want to exclude inside the search bar, under Exceptions options. Or click the magnifying glass to find and select the application you want to exclude.
6. Click ADD EXCEPTION to save the changes and close the window.
To remove an exception from the list, click the bin icon next to it.