You can whitelist trusted applications so that Advanced Threat Defense does not block them if they perform malware-like actions.
NOTE: Advanced Threat Defense will continue to monitor excluded applications.
If an excluded application is detected to perform suspicious activities, the event will simply be logged and reported to Bitdefender Cloud as detection error. To start adding processes to the Advanced Threat Defense exceptions list, you must:
1. Open the main Bitdefender interface.
2. Go to the Protection window.
3. Click the Settings icon in the ADVANCED THREAT DEFENSE module.
4. In the Exceptions window, click Add applications to exceptions.
5. Find and select the application you want to be excluded, select its .exe file, then click OK.
To remove an entry from the list, click the Remove button next to it.