#1 Rated Antivirus for Mobile Devices
Add the highest rated mobile security to your application, device, or cloud based service.
- Generate revenue.
- Expand into new markets.
- Differentiate your product.
- Eliminate tablet or phone mobile threats.
- Protect your customer with #1 rated solution.
- Quickly deliver products to your customers.
- Largest number of mobile security solutions.
- Industry leading service level agreements.
Add or Integrate Mobile Security Products
Quickly launch new products or enhance your existing product or service with Bitdefender mobile solutions. Bitdefender OEM allows you to mix and match mobile security solutions to meet your needs while allowing you to build long-term strategy for the future. Bitdefender does not compete with partners – allowing for fast partner growth.
Mobile Software Development Kits (SDKs)
Build your own mobile security solution from the beginning or tightly integrate a mobile security solution with an existing product or service. With one of the widest selections of SDKs for mobile devices, Bitdefender OEM allows you to customize a solution to meet your needs.
- Mobile Antivirus SDK – scans applications and content for malware within the device.
- Mobile Web Security SDK – alerts users about web pages that contain malware, phishing or fraudulent content.
- Antivirus SDK – looks for all types of malware at the gateway or in the cloud.
Mobile Antivirus Rebrand
Allow partners to quickly launch mobile solutions to their customers and new prospects.
- Pre-configured with features such as: Antivirus, Web Security, or Antitheft.
- Automatic cloud antivirus scanning
- No additional hardware.
- No maintenance.
- No heavy investment costs.
Flexible customization with SDK or Easy rebranding
Bitdefender offers mobile solutions as a software development kit (SDK) or as a rebrand of their product. As an OEM partner, if you want to integrate your own solution within a new or existing product or service, then you want to choose the SDK. However, if you want easy access to a wide audience without having engineers to write code or know programming languages, then you can choose Bitdefender's rebranding solution.
- Leverage #1 rated AV technology. Feel confident that Bitdefender has a history awards, certifications, and has gone through numerous testing organizations.
- Notifies the user immediately when a malicious application has been downloaded into your device.
- On-Install antivirus scanning scans any application before it installs on your device preventing your mobile device from getting infected.
- On-Demand antivirus scanning allows users to scan their device at anytime to make sure the content or application within the device is not infected.
- Web security is a cloud service that alerts the user about a web page that contains malware, phishing, or potentially harmful content.
- Antitheft enables the user to locate the device, remotely lock the device, remotely wipe information from the device, or send messages to device from another mobile device or from your personal computer.
- Application audit allows the user to track the application's permission requirements, displays which application is trying to access internet or sensitive data.
- Event viewer tracks important actions, status changes, and other messages.
- Low power consumption only activates with the Bitdefender application needed otherwise it does not consume battery power unlike some antivirus applications that are always on.
Quickly scans your mobile device while keeping power consumption low
- Always up-to-date
- On-install antivirus scanning
- On-demand antivirus scanning
- Web security
- Latest update protection
- No signature database updates to the phone
- No maintenance
- No additional hardware required
- No additional resources necessary
- No skilled technicians needed
- Remotely lock your device
- Locate your device
- Wipe information from your device
- Send messages to your device
- Application Audit
- Event Viewer
- Low Power Consumption
Operating system device specifications
- Android 2.1 for mobile devices
Network-level anti-virus SDK works on multiple platforms, operating systems, and hardware appliances.
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, and 7.
- The 32-bit of the Linux SDK works on any distribution which provides GLIBC 2.3.1 or higher.
- The 64-bit version of the Linux SDK. It supports GLIBC 2.3.3 and above.
- Native support for x86, x64 and non-x86 platforms like ARMs, MIPs, and PowerPC platforms, such as: QorIQ and PowerQuicc from Freescale.