Bitdefender GravityZone 6.1.29-540 Release Notes
Release date: 2016-11-14
These release notes refer to services that may not be present in your GravityZone solution.
Application Control. A powerful and flexible protection module that identifies and prevents the installation and execution of any unwanted, untrusted or malicious applications, prevents zero-day attacks, and enhances security without impacting productivity. You can easily manage the discovered applications from the Application Inventory, and enforce the application whitelisting policies from the Application Control section in the Policies page. This module is available only for GravityZone Enterprise Security.
The Content Control module that blocks or restricts users' access to applications is now known as Application Blacklisting.
Enhanced and more detailed reports and notifications. This update brings you:
- Flexibility when emailing reports, by choosing which report files to receive on email and whether they should be archived or not.
- Email-sent notifications that allow you to quickly identify from the subject line for which endpoints they were generated.
- More intuitive and comprehensive alerts. The Notifications section under Policies > General has been redesigned to offer you flexibility and clarity at the same time. Keep only what truly matters to you based on the installed modules and the severity of events.
- Other minor improvements.
- Fixed the missing custom folder options in the installation package settings for users without Manage Users right.
- Fixed the multiple selection of notifications.
- Fixed minor console interface issues.