The Security Widget allows you to have an overview of your Bitdefender Product without opening the product’s interface.
Besides seeing the product’s security status and having quick access to the main interface or to product notifications, the Security Widget will:
- Monitor the scan activity in real time and display a resource usage graph.
- Display a specific state when your product performs different operations such as scanning, performing updates, or running optimization tasks.
- Allow you to drag & drop files or folders in order to scan them.
By default, the Security Widget is disabled on Windows but can be enabled at any time from:
- Product’s interface → Settings → General → Security Widget.
- Bitdefender’s system tray menu.