You are a new Bitdefender customer and would like to try our product before buying it. The trial period is 30 days and you can continue using the installed product only if you buy a Bitdefender subscription. To try Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, you have to:
1. Create a Bitdefender Central account by following these steps:
• Go to Bitdefender Central.
• Click the Create one link.
• Type the required information in the corresponding fields, check the box next to I’m not a robot and then click the CREATE ACCOUNT button. The data you provide here will remain confidential.
2. Download Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac as follows:
• In the My Devices window, click INSTALL BITDEFENDER.
• Choose one of the two available options:
Click the button and save the installation file.
• On another device
• Select OS X from the list then click CONTINUE.
• Type an e-mail address in the corresponding field, and then click SEND.
• An e-mail with the installation instructions will be sent. Open it from the device on which you wish to install Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac.