You are a new Bitdefender customer and would like to try our product before buying it. The trial period is 30 days and you can continue using the installed product only if you buy a Bitdefender subscription. To try Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, you have to:
1. Create a Bitdefender Central account by following these steps:
• Go to Bitdefender Central.
• Click the CREAT ACCOUNT button.
• Type the required information in the corresponding fields, check the box next to I’m not a robot and then click the CREATE ACCOUNT button. The data you provide here will remain confidential.
2. Download Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac as follows:
• In the My Devices window, click INSTALL PROTECTION.
• Choose one of the two available options:
• Protect this device
Click the button and save the installation file.
• Protect other devices
• Copy the link displayed in the new window and access it from the device on which you want to install Bitdefender.
• You can also click on SEND DOWNLOAD LINK, type an e-mail address in the corresponding field, then click SEND. An e-mail with the installation instructions will be sent. Open it from the device on which you wish to install Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac.