Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac allows you to perform a Full System Scan and retrieve the log once it has been completed. To do that, you have to:
1. Open your Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac product.
2. In the System Scan module, click Start Scan.
3. The scan will detect and remove any infected items from your system.
NOTE: If, at the end of the scan, there are still items that could not be cleaned, please send the scan report to our Technical support team.
In order to retrieve the log, you have to follow these steps:
1. Go to Finder by clicking on your desktop
2. After that, click on Go, and then on Computer.
3. Open your Macintosh HD
4. Navigate to Library > Application Support > Antivirus for Mac > Logs
5. You will have to send to our technical department (in reply to the open ticket you have with us) the two files that hold the scan information:
NOTE: The above steps apply to Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac. If you are using Bitdefender Virus Scanner, please check the articles here.