Auto-renewal allows you to conveniently retain your protection when your Bitdefender subscription expires, without having to go through all the motions of manually renewing your cyber-security solution.
We take care of all the nitty-gritty so you can relax knowing that your devices will benefit from continued ironclad protection from the most advanced and easiest-to-use cyber-security solution on the market.
Here are some benefits that come with auto-renewal:
• Peace of mind. You’ll enjoy continuous protection against all online threats. Auto-renewal keeps your defenses activated without interruption for all devices covered by your current subscription.
• Time-saving. You won’t have to go through all the steps of manually renewing your subscription.
• Free upgrades. You will automatically get the most advanced versions of your security solution once they become available, at no extra cost.
• Opt out at anytime. You can cancel your automatic renewal service at anytime. Once cancelled, you will have to manually renew your Bitdefender product.
How does it work?
You will receive email notifications 30 days, 15 days and 7 days before the actual renewal takes place. These e-mails will provide you with all the details about automatic renewal, including a link for easy cancelation of the service.If the auto renewal option remains active, your Bitdefender subscription will be automatically extended. No further action is required from you. This way, you will avoid even a brief exposure to online threats.
How can I modify the auto renewal option?
Whether you want to activate the renewal option or disable it, you can do it anytime through one of the following options:
• Log in to your 2Checkout account to modify the option. Click here to log in to your 2Checkout account.
• Contact our support team and they will do it for you. Click here to contact our support team.
If your credit card was charged for a Bitdefender renewal that you simply do not want, we ask that you complete this form to begin the refund process.