I cannot connect to the Internet
You may notice that a program or a web browser can no longer connect to the Internet or access network services after installing Bitdefender.
In this case, the best solution is to configure Bitdefender to automatically allow connections to and from the respective software application:
To add or edit an application rule, proceed as follows:
- Open the Bitdefender window.
- Click the Settings button on the upper toolbar.
- Click Firewall on the left-side menu and then the Advanced tab.
- Under Firewall Rules, click Application Rules.
- To see the rule created for an application, click the + box next to the respective application or simply double-click it.
- To modify the rule for the blocked application, double-click it again. Go to Permission and select Allow.
- If you want to add an application rule, click the corresponding button.
- Click Browse and select the application the rule applies to.
- Select all the network types available.
- Go to Permission and select Allow.
Close Bitdefender, open the software application and try again to connect to the Internet.
Need more support?
Use other contact options: