I cannot connect to the Internet
In this case, the best solution is to configure Bitdefender to automatically allow connections to and from the respective software application:
To add or edit an application rule, proceed as follows:
- Open the Bitdefender window.
- Click the Settings button on the upper toolbar.
- Click Firewall on the left-side menu and then the Advanced tab.
- Under Firewall Rules, click Application Rules.
- To see the rule created for an application, click the + box next to the respective application or simply double-click it.
- To modify the rule for the blocked application, double-click it again. Go to Permission and select Allow.
- If you want to add an application rule, click the corresponding button.
- Click Browse and select the application the rule applies to.
- Select all the network types available.
- Go to Permission and select Allow.