For a better viewing experience, please change the video settings.
There are two simple steps for uninstalling Bitdefender from your computer:
A) First, please uninstall Bitdefender from Windows Control Panel, as uninstalling any other software program:
1. Go to Control Panel and double click Add/Remove programs (Programs and Features – Windows Vista, 7 );
2. Wait for the installed software list to be populated;
3. Locate Bitdefender in this list, highlight it and then click Uninstall;
4. Wait for the uninstall process to complete and then restart your computer.
B) In order to remove all the traces of Bitdefender, now please use our uninstall tool:
1. Download the Bitdefender uninstall tool from this location (according to the Bitdefender product you are using):
2. After the download completes go to the location where you downloaded and run it (double-click);
3. After a couple of moments the uninstall tool interface will appear;
4. Click Uninstall;
5. Wait for the tool to display the completion message and then restart your computer.
NOTE: During the uninstall process, the uninstall tool searches the computer for all the Bitdefender previous versions that might have been installed on the computer. If it doesn’t find a certain version (ex. Bitdefender 2008), it will display a red X in the window; this is a perfectly normal behavior.