Product update for Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers 18.104.22.168
Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers protects Windows or UNIX-based servers for known and unknown security threats with award winning proactive antivirus, antispyware, antispam, antiphishing, content and attachment filtering technologies. The solution secures organizations services and provides increased productivity by blocking any threat and providing common centralized management tools.
This new release contains all previous product updates:
- Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Exchange Transport Agents (2007 and 2010)
- For Exchange 2010, the kit now installs the same transport agents on all service pack versions (SP0, SP1, SP2)
- Removed user-trained Bayesian filter and pre-trained Bayesian filter (deprecated technologies)
- Updated NeuNet filter technology for faster, more accurate results
- Created a new UNICODE conversion engine which will improves message decoding speed across all platforms
- Overall performance and accuracy improvements
- Fixed issue with certain cases of user configurations leading to malfunction of antispam filtering
- Fixed issue with temporary files which, in certain cases, were created in the wrong folders
- Fixed some memory and file handle leaks
- Fixed some issues with extracting URLs from messages and general HTML parsing issues
- Fixed minor detection issue in real-time protection (a specific riskware threat was not detected)
Note: This Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers update will restart your server.