How do I change MyBitdefender e-mail address?
You have created a MyBitdefender account using an e-mail address you no longer use and now you would like to change it.
The e-mail address cannot be changed, but you can use a different e-mail address to create a new online account.
To successfully create another MyBitdefender account, follow these steps:
1. Open the Bitdefender window.
2. Click MyBitdefender at the top of the window and then select Account settings from the drop-down menu.
3. If you have already logged in to an account, the account you are logged in to is displayed.
Click Go to MyBitdefender to go to your dashboard. To change the account linked to the computer, select to log in to another account.
4. Select Create a new account. A new window will appear.
5. Type in the required information in the corresponding fields. The data you provide here will remain confidential.
Email - enter your e-mail address.
User name - enter a user name for your account.
Password - enter a password for your account. The password must be at least 6 characters long.
Confirm password - retype the password.
6. Click Create.
7. Check your e-mail and follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail sent by Bitdefender. Before being able to use your account, you must complete the registration.
8. Use the new e-mail address to log in to MyBitdefender.