Block or Allow specific websites with Content Control
This article describes how to block or allow specific websites with Content Control in GravityZone.
To change website access permissions:
- Log in to GravityZone web console.
- Navigate to Policies and select your applied policy.
- In Content Control section go to Web.
- Enable Web Access Control by selecting the check mark.
- Click Settings to open Web Control Settings.
- Go to Exclusions to configure website access permissions.
- Enter your URL and select Block or Allow in the neighboring field.
- Click Save.
Make sure that the Scan SSL option from the Traffic section in Content Control is checked, otherwise https websites will continue being blocked after excluding them from Web Access Control.
You can watch a video tutorial on this topic here.