Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools 126.96.36.1995 Release Notes
Release date: 2016.06.09
Windows & Linux
- Integrated OpenSSL versions 1.0.1t and 1.0.2h in the security components of the product. For more information, refer to OpenSSL Security Advisory (English only).
- Added support for uninstalling the incompatible security product Vipre Business Agent 7.0.5711.
Windows & Linux
- Fixed OpenSSL vulnerability CVE-2016-2017.
- Fixed an issue where Data Protection module incorrectly blocked web pages based on partial word match.
- Fixed the installation error code 234 which occurred in some situations when installing the Firewall module.
- Fixed an issue where XenDesktop agent did not run correctly after Content Control module was installed.
- Fixed update server error code 1460.
- Fixed some graphical user interface issues after updating Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools to version 188.8.131.521.
- Fixed an issue where some machines with Device Control enabled got BSOD when trying to connect an encrypted virtual hard-disk drive using VeraCrypt utility.
- In some situations, websites with self-signed certificates did not load using Advanced option in Google Chrome when Scan SSL was enabled. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some machines with Content Control module installed failed to connect using Telenium Network Management Software.
- Fixed an issue where COALA finance software crashed on machines with Content Control module installed.
- In some situations, the Power User module and language options were not displayed correctly in the contextual menu after updating Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools to version 184.108.40.2062. The issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Device Control reports contained false blocked events on devices that were not used at the time.
- Fixed an issue where the browser toolbar was still displayed on client machines despite being deactivated in policy or in the Power User settings.
- On rare occasions, Linux machines were freezing when using an updated version of Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools with an older version of Control Center.
- Fixed an issue where on-demand scan tasks using Central Scan started without the endpoint being connected to Security Server.
During this product update, the Microsoft Exchange Transport service will be stopped.