1. Connect a computer to the Ubee network
2. Open a web browser and visit the following router configuration page:
3. Click Login on the left side and you will see a pop-up window asking for User Name and Password.
4. Enter the username and password in the Authentication Required dialog box as follows:
NOTE: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password.
5. Click on Gateway from the top screen and choose the DHCP option from the left side.
6. Set the DHCP option to No and then click Apply.