This article guides you stepwise to add a blocked website to the Bitdefender BOX exception list.
1. Open the Bitdefender Central app installed on your smartphone and go to the “Notifications” icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the desired Notification containing the blocked URL and tap “Allow access to page”.
3. To check the list of exclusions you can access anytime the “Devices” icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select Bitdefender BOX in the list of devices.
5. Then tap the small cogwheel in the top right corner to open the Bitdefender BOX settings.
6. After opening the Settings menu tap on “Exceptions list” at the top of the screen.
Here you can review and manage the excluded items. You may want to add certain URLs to the list of exceptions if the blocked addresses are trusted.
Still Need Help? Contact Us! If these steps don’t fix your issue, click here to get in touch with a Bitdefender BOX representative. Our Support lines are open 24/7.