If you are using a supported email client, you can easily add the senders of the spam messages to the Spammers list, by following these steps:
1. Open your email client.
2. Go to the junk mail folder where spam messages are moved.
3. Select the messages marked as [spam] by Bitdefender.
4. Click the Add Spammer button on the Bitdefender antispam toolbar.
5. You may be asked to acknowledge the addresses added to the Spammers list. Select Don’t show this message again and click OK.
If you are using a different mail client, you can manually add spammers to the Spammers list from the Bitdefender interface. It is convenient to do this only when you have received several spam messages from the same e-mail address.
1. Click Protection on the left side bar of the Bitdefender interface.
2. In the ANTISPAM pane, click Manage Spammers. A configuration window will appear.
3. Type the spammer’s e-mail address and then click the Add button. You can add as many e-mail addresses as you want.
4. Click OK to save the changes and close the window.