Displaying high quality video content, such as high definition movies, requires significant system resources. The Bitdefender Movie Profile adjusts system and product settings so you can enjoy an uninterrupted and seamless movie experience.
According to your activity, the following product settings are applied when the Movie Profile is activated:
• All Bitdefender alerts and pop-ups are disabled.
• Automatic Update is postponed
• Scheduled scans are postponed.
• Search Advisor is disabled
• Special offers notifications are disabled.
You can configure the actions taken by Bitdefender while in Movie Profile, by following the instructions presented below:
1. Click the icon on the left side bar of the Bitdefender interface.
2. Select the PROFILES tab.
3. Click the CONFIGURE button from the Movie Profile area.
4. Choose the system adjustments you would like to be applied by checking one or more of the options displayed in the new window.
If Bitdefender does not automatically enter Movie Profile when you launch a certain video player, you can manually add the application to the Players list:
• Click on the Players list button.
• Click Add.
• In the new windows, browse to the player’s executable file and select it.
• Click OK to add it to the list.
5. Click Save to close the windows.