The instructions presented below will help you reset your Safari browser, in order to deal with issues caused by adware:
• Hold the Shift key (on your keyboard) and then click on the Safari icon, from the Dock.
• Click on Safari, from the Top menu bar, and from the drop-down menu, please select Clear history.
• From the drop-down menu, choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
• Click on Safari again, from the top menu bar, and select Preferences.
• In the Preferences window, click on Privacy tab. Then click on Remove all Website Data.
• Go to Security and enable the option Block pop-up windows.
• Go to the Extensions tab and remove any unknown extensions. You should look especially for the following: Search2me, Searchme, Ebay Shopping Assistant, Slick Savings.
• Go to General and change the Homepage to : www.google.com or www.apple.com or any legitimate site you wish.