Bitdefender Safepay™ is a protected browser, a sealed environment that is designed to keep your online banking, e-shopping and any other type of online transaction private and secure.
For the best privacy protection, Bitdefender Password Manager has been integrated into Bitdefender Safepay™ to secure your credentials whenever you want to access private online locations.
However, if you do not wish to use Safepay, you can disable it by following the steps detailed below:
1. Open the main Bitdefender interface.
2. Acces the Privacy menu by clicking on the Privacy icon.
3. Click on Safepay.
4. Click on the hamburger menu, situated in the upper right corner, and then select Settings.
5. From the General settings drop-down menu, choose Do not recommend me to use Safepay.
6. Close the Safepay window by clicking on the X button from the top right. You will no longer be prompted to use Safepay when you open a banking website.