Five reasons you should install protection on all devices, and how to do it
Installing protection on all the devices covered by your subscription is the next best thing you can do after choosing Bitdefender for protection. It’s about staying safe in an unsafe world. And the best way you can do this is to secure your devices faster than hackers can attack them.
Here are more reasons to make the most of your subscription:
- You have the best protection against malware and a pro at uncovering phishing websites at your disposal, according to an analysis by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives.
- It is easy to install. It only takes a few minutes. Compared to how much time it takes to recover after an attack, it is almost nothing.
- You”ve already paid to have Bitdefender on more devices â€“ why waste that? We can”t think of any serious answer to this question. It’s like paying for a gym membership for a year and going only three times.
- Safety means protecting all devices you and your family use throughout the day: phones, tablets, laptops, computers. Leaving your device unprotected is like inviting a cyberattack. Hackers are always looking for vulnerable targets.
- “Hope is not a plan,” to quote one of our users, Lead Machinery Engineer Philip Jacobs. “With security, you can’t hope to be safe; you must have a plan. For me, Bitdefender is a key part of that plan.”
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Bitdefender Central account. If you are already logged in, simply click this link to automatically land on the Install Bitdefender products section. If not, log in manually and select the My Devices panel.
2. Click + Install Bitdefender products on your devices.
3. Choose one of the two available options:
a. Protect this device â€“ if you are on the device that you wish to protect
b. Protect other devices â€“ if you want to protect a different device
4. Copy and send the download link
5. Open the link on the device you want to protect. Click DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL and follow the on-screen steps to install Bitdefender.
Abode IoT Security Camera Vulnerabilities Would Let Attackers Insert Images, Bitdefender Finds
December 21, 2021
Online Shoppers Beware, Mobile Scams Are on the Rise
December 17, 2021
The Holiday Guide to Tech Support: Fixing the Family Computer
November 24, 2021
Bitdefender Celebrates 20 Years of Cybersecurity Leadership
November 04, 2021
Bitdefender Study Reveals How Consumers Like (and Dislike) Managing Passwords
October 26, 2021
What are drive-by download attacks and how do you prevent them?
October 25, 2021