Five reasons you should install protection on all devices, and how to do it
Installing protection on all the devices covered by your subscription is the next best thing you can do after choosing Bitdefender for protection. It’s about staying safe in an unsafe world. And the best way you can do this is to secure your devices faster than hackers can attack them.
Here are more reasons to make the most of your subscription:
- You have the best protection against malware and a pro at uncovering phishing websites at your disposal, according to an analysis by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives.
- It is easy to install. It only takes a few minutes. Compared to how much time it takes to recover after an attack, it is almost nothing.
- You”ve already paid to have Bitdefender on more devices â€“ why waste that? We can”t think of any serious answer to this question. It’s like paying for a gym membership for a year and going only three times.
- Safety means protecting all devices you and your family use throughout the day: phones, tablets, laptops, computers. Leaving your device unprotected is like inviting a cyberattack. Hackers are always looking for vulnerable targets.
- “Hope is not a plan,” to quote one of our users, Lead Machinery Engineer Philip Jacobs. “With security, you can’t hope to be safe; you must have a plan. For me, Bitdefender is a key part of that plan.”
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Bitdefender Central account. If you are already logged in, simply click this link to automatically land on the Install Bitdefender products section. If not, log in manually and select the My Devices panel.
2. Click + Install Bitdefender products on your devices.
3. Choose one of the two available options:
a. Protect this device â€“ if you are on the device that you wish to protect
b. Protect other devices â€“ if you want to protect a different device
4. Copy and send the download link
5. Open the link on the device you want to protect. Click DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL and follow the on-screen steps to install Bitdefender.
Watch Out for These Ongoing Bank of America Phishing Campaigns Targeting Customers in the US
July 16, 2021
How to protect yourself against cyberstalking
July 06, 2021
The Top Five Security Risks Smartphone Users Face Today
July 02, 2021
Phishing Alert: Scammers Use Fake SharePoint and DocuSign Messages to Steal Users’ Login Credentials
July 02, 2021
Your Doxxing Dossier Will Keep Growing Thicker Until You See the Danger
June 30, 2021
FOLLOW US ON
You might also like
August 02, 2021
July 30, 2021