Endpoint Security for Mac 220.127.116.11693 Release Notes
Fast ring: 2017.11.06
Slow ring: 2017.11.06
- Introduced productConfigurationTool, a command line tool that allows you to:
- Find out information about Endpoint Security for Mac: antimalware signatures version, product status (enabled or disabled), product version and the time of the last update.
- Run scanning tasks.
- Prevent unauthorized usage of this tool by third-party applications. As a temporary measure, this feature requires a password available at Bitdefender Business Support.
- Improved the Encryption module management by limiting the encryption passwords to 30 characters.
- The encryption passwords are not stored anymore in Keychain upon uninstalling or reconfiguring the product.
- Fixed an issue affecting some MacBook computers connected only to Wi-Fi, where the endpoints seemed to disappear from GravityZone network inventory due to a hardware identity conflict.
- Fixed the incomplete volume status displayed under the Encryption module, in the German user interface of the product.
- Fixed a user interface issue where, in some cases, the content of Malware warning window was displayed inverted.