Endpoint Security for Mac 184.108.40.206822 Release Notes
Fast ring: 2017.09.29
Slow ring: -
- Added support for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and the new Apple File System (APFS).
- The product is now reporting a fully detailed OS version to GravityZone Control Center.
- Fixed some minor graphical issues in the product interface.
- The Encryption windows are now localized in Polish.
- If a Core Storage drive is manually converted to Apple File System (APFS) while having the Bitdefender product installed, the drive can be encrypted only after Endpoint Security for Mac is reinstalled.
- Full Disk Encryption does not decrypt an unmounted Apple File System (APFS) drive.
- During the Full System Scan, the macOS Sierra users may experience scanning task stops with the message There was a problem connecting to server, if they have mounted drives.