Changing the Wi-Fi channel to a less crowded one helps achieve a better network speed. To change the Wi-Fi channel on your Bitdefender BOX, follow the steps below:
1. Open Bitdefender Central app on your smartphone and access Devices.
2. Tap Bitdefender BOX, then access Wi-Fi.
3. In the Wi-Fi Settings, scroll down to Channel.
4. Tap Channel and select a channel from the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz list.
5. Tap Done, then Save to validate the change.
Note: After saving the changes, your devices will temporarily disconnect from the network.